Saturday, September 25, 2010

In great need of mental therapy

























Yesterday and today I have been in great need of mental therapy. I made this cute little baby album yesterday. (Someday I will figure out how to post the pics on this blog correctly.) This is the cover of course, and the ones above it are pics of the inside. The album is held together with a BBQ Skewer and a ponytail holder. The size is an 8 x 8, but I think a 5 x 7 would work better. The ponytail holder is as stretched out as it will get.


Tomorrow I will post today's projects. I didn't feel like working on challenges. I just wanted to do my own thing today.


Maybe I can get the other pics to post below. Well they didn't post below, they posted above. So when you look at the album, start at the bottm and work your way up. (Sorry)


As always...thanks for stopping by and have a great night!






No comments:

Post a Comment