Friday, May 30, 2014

Challenge Time

For the first time in a long I had a Friday home alone. My son was in school and my husband has a temporary shift change. For days I had plans running through my mind...well...you know how that goes. I didn't do anything that I had planned on, but did take a 45 minute nap, 2 loads of laundry and managed to play with paper.

I'm entering the Lawn/Fawn Challenge at Mountain Plains Crafters. First time ever entering over there and if you would like to drop by, just click here. This is the card I created:


I've also started to dabble in Mixed Media. There is no wrong or right way as far as I'm concerned. I love the fact that one can completely be free and lose them self  in their creations. Although it looks big, it is a 5x7 canvas. Let me know what you think.


If you're not a follower of my blog, please become one. I'm not the best blogger out there, but I do blog occasionally.
Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment