Saturday, August 7, 2010

Creative Update

Someday I will figure out how to use this photo uploader correctly. Please bare with me while I figure out.


These cards were created for SSC challenges. Please stop over there and check out the incredible talents of Judy, the owner, The amazing DT and the awesome creations of it's members. I promise you will not be disappointed.





Aren't this little ghouls adorable? This was made for the August Paper Scraps Challenge. Using your paper scraps create a card using at least 3 die cut images.
The Friends Card to the right was made for the August Card Challenge, you had to use a frame, any kind of frame on your card. I never used frames on my cards before, and I really like the look of it.
Today is our nephew's graduation party. I've made 5 pounds of sour cream cucumbers and 8 pounds of broccoli casserole, which is in the oven baking right now. It is smelling wonderful. I've never made it in a bulk amount before, I hope it turns out and tastes great.
I have 1-1/2 hours before we have to leave. I need to get ready and my son needs to get ready. It is a gorgeous day outside, low 80's, no humidity. I would love more than anything to stay at home and relax, but...
Have a great day. Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here.
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment