Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Christmas Cards All Year Long
















My first submission to this group. The rules are simple...create 5 Christmas cards using the challenge given. The challenge for September was to create 5 different or 5 of the same cards not using the standard card size and somewhere in your creation you were to use gold, silver, crystals or pearls. I'm happy I was able to finish tonight.





These are my 5 cards, and I have completed the challenge for September.

As always thanks for stopping by and have a great night!





5 comments:

  1. Love all those Christmas cards Sharon! I too love the more traditional Christmas style and colors. I can't quite get used to all the pink that seems to be in a lot of the newer Christmas "stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the nostalgic Christmas look. Christmas decor from the 1920's through 1950 puts me in heaven!
    Thank you for stopping by Theresa and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from simply scraping crafts..and just looked at your blog for the first time...I love your cards Sharon! I guess the snowman is my favorite..I love snowmen!! But they are all pretty...glad you posted your blog...Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards, they're awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us Christmas Cards all year Round.

    ReplyDelete