Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November??? Really?

When I was growing up, the timeless phrase that me, the Know It All Kid, heard over and over was how fast time goes. Enjoy it. Don't rush it. Well now that I am in the middle age group (I'm not quite sure how that happened!) I realize just how true those words are. Time is flying! Thanksgiving in less than 4 weeks, Christmas is less than 60 days away! Yikes!
My blog is being neglected, as usual. I have a craft show on November 19th. So many things to make, so little time. And a very good friend of mine asked if I would make favors for a baby shower she is hosting for a friend of hers. These are the favors:
They are filled with M&M's and Skittles. For my craft show I'm going to make tons of these. I have a feeling that Christmas designs will sell well.
I haven't updated my pics for a while, so I apologize in advance for the hodge podge. Just some examples of what I will be selling.
If you see something you like, please post a comment. Drop in, say hello, let me know that you were here.
Hope all is happy in you world! Thanks for stopping by.











No comments:

Post a Comment