Thursday, January 19, 2012

CBD Week 3

Wow! I can not believe we are into the 3rd week of January! The new year is flying by. This week over at Crafting By Designs, I am the lead on the CAS Challenge. Clean & Simple cards are hard for me. Oh who am I kidding, any kind of card can be hard for me. lol  Anyway, I am still excited to be a member of the design team and I am going to do my best at posting some awesome challenges and creating new inspiration. These are the cards I came up with:

My challenge for the CAS challenge was to create a CAS Card using either 4 squares or 4 circles. Not quite sure why I chose shapes or the number 4. On the above card I used a doodle stencil to create my doodle. I also used paper from my scrap pile. I reorganized and majorly cleaned my area. Instead of having my scraps in several drawers, I downsized and are keeping them in a large accordion folder and it is to the right of my chair, not hidden away, it is right there! I go there first before looking at any other paper.

I also entered the following in 2 challenges at CBD. The first card is for the Year in Cards. This week we were to create a sympathy card using the sketch provided by our Guest Designer, Heide. Heide's cards are awesome! The 2nd card was submitted for the Valentine's challenge, hosted by Julia. Julia's cards are also awesome! So much talent out there!

Well, it is almost 1:00 a.m., time to get the jams on and settle into the recliner for the night. My babe isn't feeling well this evening. Major stomach problems since 9:00 p.m., couldn't tell you how many times I've cleaned the bathroom tonight. I feel better being out in the living room, then in my bed. He's not going to school tomorrow, so at least we can somewhat sleep in. Tomorrow is a new day and I hope he is feeling much better.
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment