Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day

Hello! I've let my blog slide a little....sorry about that.
Today is all about Mother's Day. It is just around the corner and I'm actually ready and not scrambling the day before to make a card.

My cards are very clean and simple. CAS seems to be the style I always go back to. I love the layers upon layers and embellies everywhere, but when I try to create that way, it looks like a big jumbled mess. Yuck!

I've been trying to use up papers in my scrap bin, which seems to be growing minute by minute. The card on the left is a 1/4 fold card from DCWV and the one on the right, A6 (I think) from Recollections. The paper is from an ancient Color Bok pad. Embellies are from Recollections and the Kangaroo Sticker, Me & My Big Ideas.

Please make a stop at Crafting By Designs and play along with us. The challenge will run for a week and let me tell you we have an awesome sponsor with an equally awesome prize! I'm not going to tell you what it is, you're going to have to go have a look for yourself!

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always welcome!

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment