Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WOW! I can not believe a new year is upon us. Any resolutions this year? Personally I do not make resolutions. A new year ahead and quite a lot of uncertainty is coming along with it. The biggest is my husband's job. His contract runs out at the end of July. We've already had healthcare changes that went into effect today. Healthcare is the biggest issue the Workers/Union and Employer will have to agree upon. There have been rumors that we will be paying a very LARGE deductible....hmmmm..... Would love to start saving for that deductible now, but it is difficult when $$ is tight. 
I will be having surgery on my right hand sometime during the next 2 months. I'm dreading it. I know the surgery will hopefully relieve the pain. The doctor seems to think I will only miss a couple of days work. Which is good, but how many paper playing days will I miss?

Anyway, let's move on..... We have a new challenge going on at Crafting By Designs. It is new to us this year. The challenge is Anything Goes, BUT it is going to be a month long challenge. We will be continuing to have 'New Challenges with a Twist' every week.
We have a fabulous sponsor this month:

They'll be awarding one winner their choice of
3 digis up to a $10 value, and have generously
gifted some lovely images to the design team to get you inspired.

Here is the beautiful image I was gifted by them. My very first creation for the New Year.


And a little humor to share before I close. Last night when my son went to bed, he said, "Woo Hoo! 2014! In 6 months and 5 days I become a teenager! I'll be 13!" Mom and dad aren't ready for that one yet...sigh
My wish for all of you is to find whatever it is that makes your heart happy in 2014. Life is too short to be anything else!
Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment