Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm sorry Dear Blog

I can not believe it has been almost 2 months since I have posted anything in my blog. I feel so bad. I have been very busy with lots of things. It seems once summer rolls around a lot of what I have been doing gets put on the back burner. I'll get back to those things once Fall comes. I have been doing a lot over at Simply Scrapping Crafts. The challenges are great and the ladies over there are wonderful!
The latest challenge I completed was for Wacky Wednesday. Transform a tin into some sort of summer kit. I didn't have a tin, but used a cigar box instead. I have a huge supply of cigar boxes. I seem to have an addiction to them. I do find uses for them eventually. I transformed a plain wooden cigar box into a travel kit for my son to use in the car. He loves it. I hope you guys do too.
This is the back of it. My pictures didn't post how I wanted them. Anyway, I laminated the tic tac toe board. I also laminated the bingo cards and hangman cards. A dry erase marker will work well, and easily wiped clean to use over and over again.
The Front:

The inside. I love the pic on the inside. The building on the right is the Klafter Cigar Company, which is the brand of cigars that were inside.


All of the goodies:




Bitten By the Bug 2 is having a cool challenge this week. Use the "Genie Lamp" from Paper Doll Dress Up. That is one of my favorite cartridges, and sadly I had no idea that this on it. Look through those booklets carefully, you never know what little extra surprises you may find! I hope I find a little bit of time to create something this week. I need to make a 50th b-day card for my sister-n-law and have a good idea on what I want to do. It would be great if I could incorporate the card to fit more than one challenge.
Thanks for stopping by. That is if I am still having any one follow me. I'm horrible at updating!
Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment