Friday, April 30, 2010

What a day!



I worked on the scrapbook for my friend today. I started at 10:00, worked until 2:15, took a break until 6:00 worked until 9:00, then made one more final page at 10:15. A total of 18 pages were scrapbooked today. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. My friend Elisabeth stopped by and took a sneak peek, she got all teary eyed. She said her mom is going to cry when she sees it. The page above is for the Topsy Turvey Challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts. They are having a huge on-line party this weekend for National Scrapbooking Day, which is tomorrow, well no, actually today, it is after midnight. The challenge was to use at least 2 techniques out of the 5 that were listed. I was able to use 4. The only one I did not use was the flower burst. I don't know how to make it!

The Pens won against Montreal tonight. WOOO WHOOO!!! Game 1 of the second series. Will Lord Stanley be paying Pittsburgh another visit? Only time will tell.

My guys are going turkey hunting in the morning. Getting up at 4:00 am, and back home by 9:00 am because my lil' one has bowling at 9:45. Only 2 more Saturdays of bowling left.

It has been a long day. I'm calling it a night. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful LO. There is nothing to get to heart strings more effectively than to honor a cherished photograph. You know how to do that.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete