Friday, October 8, 2010

October???

I can not believe that it is October! Where did the summer go?
Where did September go? We are getting our dose of Indian Summer.
The temp is in the high 70's and is supposed to hit 80 on Monday! We had 4 days of rain and temps in the high 40's. Talk about depression! Amazing what happens to your inner self when that big, bright yellow orb appears in the sky.
This is my submission for Simply Scrapping Crafts. October Week 1 Card Corner. Use Black, White and one other color. This was probably one of the fastest cards I have ever made.
***Exciting News*** I was chosen as one of the winners over at Christmas Cards All Year Round!! So happy and so surprised! It was the first time I entered the challenge over there. I'm pretty happy about it.
I played with paper today, not as much as I would have liked to because my Friend Elisabeth and her baby, Liam stopped for a surprise visit. I haven't seen Elisabeth in ages. It was nice visiting. Liam is getting so big!
I'll be posting more later. I have tons to post!!!
Thanks for stopping and Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment