Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Again


Here are just a few of my new creations. Everything seen here are for the challenges over at the Outlawz. I will figure out my picture posting issue on this blog, someday.








I have exciting news! I am being published in the April Issue of Scrapbooking.Com's magazine! I still can not believe it! I am facebook friends with them. In January they posted a post, "show us what you've been working on lately." So...I did. I had just finished a couple of layouts of from my daughter's wedding. Later in the week, I received a message from Jami Petersen, Editor in Chief. She wrote me saying that she would like to publish my layouts in an upcoming issue and asked if I would be interested. YES!! I'm counting down the days until the issue comes out. lol I really need to keep my blog up to date, this could turn out to be an opportunity of a lifetime. Someone out there may be interested in publishing some of my paper addiction creations. If time allows over the weekend, I'm going to check into an ETSY store. You just never know.
As always, thanks for stopping by. Please don't be shy, let me know you were here. Let me know if you have seen something that you like, something that you don't like, or how I could do something better.
Have a great night!













No comments:

Post a Comment