Sunday, March 27, 2011

Much Needed Mental Therapy


















Just a few things I worked on today. My mental therapy was greatly needed. A very close friend of mine lost her mom on Friday. Nancy lost her battle with cancer. She fought a courageous fight. Nancy was like my mom. I spent enough of my late teens/early 20's at her house. I lovingly called her mom. Nancy, I will miss you dearly. I know you are not suffering anymore. Heaven gained another angel.

These creations are for the challenges over at the Outlawz. I was bound and determined to figure out my posting issues, but right now I just can't. Lack of concentration. I apologize for my blog being disarray.

At the end of the week, my scrapbook layouts will be published by ScrapbookingMagazine.com. I'm excited. I've also set up and ETSY store, but have yet to stock my "shelves."

As always, have a great night and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment