Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Time for a little catch up

I am so sorry for neglecting my blog for a week. Life got a way with me. A little busy and trying to limit computer time since the hubster isn't very fond of the time I spend on it.
Being on the Design Team at craftingbydesigns.ning.com is a lot of fun. The ladies over there are truly wonderful. Sometimes I feel as though I'm not as talented, but like my niece said to me, "Aunt Sher, every one has their own style. Your things are awesome." The encouragement was much appreciated.
I was lead on the February Week 1, Use your stamps challenge. The challenge was to create using heart stamps,   Tracy from the Stamping Boutique is graciously sponsoring a prize this month and asked if the DT would use one of her digis for a challenge. I used a cute little guy, his name is Trenton.
Isn't he adorable? I don't have Copic Markers, so I used chalks. I think he turned out really cute. The paper is from a DCWV stack and I'm not sure of the maker of the sentiment.
I also entered a couple of challenges over at the Outlawz. Don't really think my Nightmare Before Christmas Valentines went over too well, but I think they are cute and those that are going to receive them will think they are cute and that is all that really matters. I went outside of the box on creating and I like it. I'm going to try it a little more often.


How can you not love Jack from Nightmare before Christmas? One of Tim Burton's finest films.
I also entered this one at the Outlawz under the Twisted Thursday Valentine/Love Challenge:
I think that is all the catching up I have for now. Time to get dinner in the oven and start priming Danny for his homework.
I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment (I really do love reading them) to let me know you stopped by. Do something crazy....become a follower! I will possibly be participating in a blog hop at the end of March and just might have some yummy blog candy up for grabs, but you have to be a follower for a chance at winning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with your niece - your projects are amazing, and I love every one of them, especially your Nightmare before Valentine's Day cards!! Who couldn't love Jack Skellington?
    Great job Sharon - hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete