Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Darker Side of Me

Rarely do I  visit the "Dark Side" of my mental therapy. Over the weekend I decided to challenge myself  and did. I am quite happy with the turn out and I am going to actually enter them in a couple of Dark Side Challenges. I just love how the "Dark  Side" sounds.

I am entering the tag in the current PunkYouGirl Challenge and the Left of Center Challenge. Oh I almost forgot! Here is the direct link for the PunkYouGirl Lavish Lace Challenge. Just click here.   I entered my card over at the Outlawz and I don't think it was received very well. Oh well, sometimes you have to think outside of the box and I'm still a little upset with them that I never received the prize I won in February. Such is life.

My paper I used on both is from Color Bok. The lace is from a doilie, my images are from Rick St. Dennis and Smeared Ink.



Please let me know you were here. I love reading your comments. Become a follower of my blog, the more the merrier. I can't promise that I will keep my blog updated, because in all honesty I suck at it. Also stop over at Crafting By Designs and join us for a challenge or two. 

Sadly it took me two times to realize this, there won't be a third. I just wish people would understand that even though they don't think they are hurting your feelings, they really are.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to enter over at LOC, these are great entries. The dark side does sound good doesn't it, we hope to see more of your creations dark or otherwise.
    Cat dt member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in with our current challenge over on the PunkYouGirl challenge blog. Challenge #11 is Lavish Lace.

    Totally brilliant makes. Love the images and the flashes of colour you have used. Great distressed aging look to them.
    I have noticed you haven't actually linked up to the PunkYouGirl blog...in order for your entry to count, please can you link up by putting an active link of our blog address in your post please xx

    I hope you will continue exploring your dark side and join us again for our future monthly challenges, there’s always great prizes to be won.
    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx PYG DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab creations! Welcome to the dark side :) Thanks for joining in the fun at PunkYouGirl Challenges.

    ReplyDelete