Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Today is Tuesday and that means Weight Watcher's. Well...I wanted to lose a pound so I could hit one of my goals of 20 pounds, well....drum roll please....I did not lose 1 pound, I lost 4.2 for a (another drum roll please....) 23.2 pounds! I am so excited! I am so proud of myself. I am going to do it. I am going to succeed at this. I was asking a few weeks ago if I could lose 25 pounds by Father's Day, which is our Kennywood Day. Well I'm pretty sure I have the answer to that, and yes I will, and hopefully a few pounds more. My sister has lost 25.8 so far, she has 8 more to lose, then she gets to maintain for 6 weeks, then she gets to become a lifetime member and attend meetings for free! I will get there, I'm going to do it!
The Stanley Cup is on right now, my head is turned to the tv as I'm typing this. I should get going and watch the game. I just wanted to share my happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and playing along with the blog hop/blog candy. Congratulations on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete