Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today's the Day

Today is the day I meet all of Kelly's family. I'm bawling like a baby, why? I don't know. I think it is because of the overwhelming feelings I am experience and I have no other way of getting them out. Lisa gave me words of encouragement which really helped this morning. I love her with all of my heart and I really don't know what I would do without her in my life. We've experienced this thing called life since we were 6 or 7. We've gone through it together and my wish for everyone would be that they would have a Lisa in their life. Lisa and I fit, we fit together like a glove. We have gone through so much together. You know I really can not describe the friendship we have, it goes way beyond best friends. We are family, but to me it seems we are closer than family and I don't know exactly how to describe closer than family.
I have some things I have to get busy on. I will blog later today (hopefully) or tomorrow. I will have new pictures posted.
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment