Sunday, July 17, 2011

5 Challenges and One HOT Sunday

We spent all day in Erie yesterday. My guys went fishing with my brother-n-law out on his boat and I hung back at the campground with my sister and niece. We did girl stuff all day. First, searched for beach glass, then went to a craft show, lunch, THEN my very first visit to Hobby Lobby! It was their Grand Opening and everything I bought was 50% off! I was a happy scrapper! It was so hot up there! I got sunburned and actually started feeling ill from being so hot. Today I opted to stay indoors and worked on 5 Challenges. I don't think I've ever worked on 5 Challenges before!
The Outlawz - Color Challenge - Use Orange, oatmeal and green with gold accents somewhere


 The Outlawz - Paper ala Mode - Flowers
I opted for an altered item and used a battery operated candle. I have several of these left from my daughter's bridal shower.
The Outlawz - Greeting Card Monday
Things found in a garden and there must
be a sentiment on the front of the card.

The Outlawz - Sketch - Wednesday

Crafting by Designs - CAS - July Wk 2
Christmas in July

Crafting by Designs - July Wk 2 - Cricut/Die Cut
Use your newest cartridge.
Although I have had Mini-Monsters for several months,
I've never used it. There are a lot of cute images
on this cartridge. I can not wait to play with it more.
I used the cart to cut out the words "Sweet Treats" and cut the Ice Cream Cone
with Doodlecharms.

As always thank you for stopping by. Let me know you were here, please say hello. Try to keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment