Monday, July 18, 2011

CCAYL - July Challenge

I joined this site last year and really haven't participated much. It just seems hard to make 5 Christmas Cards when it's not Christmas. This month's challenge was to use white as the primary color and bling it up. Well I think CAS is more my style and it is hard for me to add a lot of bling. I'm hoping these cards are ok and they do fit the challenge. If not, I will gladly withdraw them.
These are all 5 of my cards for the month.
A little bling on the snowman's hat and sentiment

4 Little Red Stars

Tiny Red Beads

Bling on the corners

Small Little Pearls between the trees
Here in PA we are beginning the hottest week we've had for 2 years. Highs in the high 90's, lows in the 70's. I'm not liking that too much. We only have 2 window air conditioners and the one in the living room really seems to be pushing itself come 7:00/8:00 at night. These temps are supposed to remain like this through the end of the month. I hope they are wrong and the heatwave is over sooner.
As always, thank you for stopping by. Please don't be shy, let me know you were here. I appreciate your comments. And if you really feel wild-n-crazy, become a follower of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards Sharon. Great job on getting your Christmas cards started. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month.

    ReplyDelete