Friday, August 12, 2011

Recovering from Vacation

This time last week my family and I were in the beautiful mountains. Kinzua Bridge State Park.
The view from the bridge.

A very, very rare photo of my hubby & me.
I'm the one always taking the pics!

Danny walking the tracks.
What is left of them, that is.

The view from the end of the bridge.
A tornado destroyed the bridge in 2003.

My guys!

We spent 9 days at our camp. Oh it was beautiful, so peaceful and extremely hard to come home. We had no schedule to follow. That morning when we woke up, we decided what we wanted to do. No hurries, no worries.
Anyway, Danny is spending the day with his Nunnie and my husband is sleeping. I chose mental therapy over housework. Well, it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Sunday so I'll clean then. At least the laundry is caught up. Clean Undies! That's a good thing!
I created this layout for Crafting by Design and The Outlawz. Crafting by Design was for layout of the week, create per sketch. The Outlawz - Paper ala Mode, 8-6-11, Bling it up, sparkle and shine. Anything.
I did a 2 page layout, but only used the first page for the challenges.
Crafting by Design and the Outlawz
Page 1 of 2 page layout

Page 2 of 2 page layout


As always thanks for stopping by. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment