Thursday, August 25, 2011

So much posting to do

I haven't kept up with my blog over the past couple of weeks. Time has gotten away from me (again.)
Lots of pics, hope I can remember all of the challenges they are for.....
The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday
It's all about the sentiment

The Outlawz - Wednesday Sketh

The Outlawz - CAS Sunday - Make your own embellishment.
I was so mad that I didn't notice the ink had run until after I
took the picture. I haven't had time to fix it yet.

The Outlawz - Paper ala Mode
Use a banner

No particular reason - Just because I think I have
really beautiful kids.




The Outlawz - Monday Greeting Card
Use a bird in your design

Crafting by Designs - Cricut/Die Cut Challenge
Anything summer
The Outlaws - Tuesday Color Challenge
Crafting by Designs - Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment