Sunday, September 18, 2011

Guest Designer - Crafting by Designs

I haven't updated my blog in awhile. Doris from Crafting by Designs asked me if I would be the Guest Designer of the week for the last of September. I was in shock! I feel quite honored to be asked that. I do not think my creations are all that great and never did I dream I would be asked to be a Guest Designer.
These are my creations. My challenge will be an anything goes, but it must be Halloween themed. I love Halloween.
Sweet Treats for Trick or Treat
Cricut Cartridge used Paper Doll Dress Up

The front of the card.
Cricut Cartridge Used - Mini-Monsters and Paper Doll Dress Up



The inside
I'm running short on time this evening. I will post the details for the cards and treats tomorrow. I apologize for not doing it tonight.
Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment