Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's a Great Day for Hockey and playing with paper!

 Hello~
It's Sunday night. My least favorite night of the week. Why? Because when I go to bed tonight, I know when I wake up in the morning I have to get ready for work (sigh) ... 
I wanted to play with paper, but didn't want to make a card, I didn't want to scrap. I wanted to play with paper and make flowers. I've been on such a flower kick lately. I'm trying to create more with handmade items, not die cuts, something I can actually create from scratch, basically.
A few weeks ago in the Dollar store, I bought a pack of clothes pins, not sure why. I have a gazillion, (at least), sitting in an coffee can somewhere. So as I was sitting at my desk in my messy, scrappy corner, creating flowers to my hearts content, I remembered the clothes pins and this is what I came up with:
I also had to find my roll of magnetic tape, which was buried
in the back of the junk drawer. I'm talking way back!


And since I was creating these flowers, I decided to create a different one too. I had a few paperclips sitting on my desk and decided to use them. I came up with these little bookmarks.

Aren't the bookmarks and the magnetic clips the cutest? They didn't take all that much time to make and would be perfect little gifts to give those special someones.

ALSO! A rare 7:00 hockey game tonight. The Pens won!!! YAY! Beat the Devils!! YAY!!! My boyfriend, Sidney Crosby, (in my head he is - lol), is back and on fire. By beating the Devils tonight, we are only 1 point behind the Rangers for play-offs. I love play off hockey!
Well, it is late, and 5:45 comes around pretty quick.
Drop me a line, let me know you were here. I love reading the comments left by all of you.
Have a great night!
~Hugs~

1 comment:

  1. Your paper flowers are so cute. I know. Sometimes you just want to do paper crafts.

    ReplyDelete