Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Leap Year! Extra Challenge!

I was chosen as an extra Guest Designer this month at Crafting By Designs. The challenge I decided on was per a sketch, BUT to use TEA BAG FOLDING. I know Tea Bag Folding has been around forever, but it is new to me. I've always been intimidated by it, but have always been in complete awe of it. I realized it's not so hard after all. Of course practice always helps. My first couple of flowers didn't look quite like flowers at all, but some sort of mis-matched geometric shape.
The sketch I chose was from Mojo Mondays. I love their sketches!  You can find their blog here. The tutorial to learn how to make this flower from circles is right here.
Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Papers used for this card are from:  DCWV, Martha Stewart and unknown card stock.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment