Monday, February 4, 2013

I Whaley Love You

For those of you that follow my blog or are on fb you know that January was not a good month. I've been struggling to be creative. It's not that I don't try, I do and I do have to say it is getting a little easier. I'm trying to focus on creating "Happy" things.
I am the hostess for the CAS Challenge over at Crafting By Designs. Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I started out thinking of silly Valentine Puns. I came up with this pun and my little creature goes right along with it. So the challenge is: Create a CAS card with a Sea Creature. Anything that lives under the sea.

Details for my card are on the blog post at Crafting By Designs.
I hope you all decide to play along!
As always, thank you for stopping by.
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment