Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Circle of Friends

Three very special women, three very special friends. All of them entering my life at different phases. Lisa, my bff since were like 7 years old have crossed the friendship line, she is my sister by choice. We went from playing barbies, to high school antics, to marriage and children. Lisa once told me that through every stage of your life, you have a friend, very few are fortunate enough to have the same one. Kathy came into my life through a mutual friend, late teens, early twenties. Trying to find our way into the world and where we fit in. There were a few years where we had no contact and to be honest, I'm not even sure how we got back together, but we did and it was if no time had passed at all. Then there is Miss Lisbeth (Elisabeth). Our boys went to preschool together, idle chit chat between mom's waiting to pick up their kids. The time came for Cub Scouts and I was (un)lucky enough to be volunteered into being a Den Leader. I had 2 Tiger Cubs, Danny and Gavin. Elisabeth was at every meeting, every outing and we found ourselves doing more with the boys and while the boys were in school, we found ourselves getting together. Elisabeth is 12 years younger me. She keeps me young.
I have found my circle. They are my strength, my voice of  reason, my laughter and everything else in between. I am truly blessed to have these ladies in my life.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Sharon
Come visit me and the other fabulous designers at Crafting By Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment