Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hogs & Kisses

I've been sad and haven't played with paper. Each time I try, I seem to struggle. I made a card last week for my friend...
I went on-line this weekend and checked out several challenges. I woke up this morning and decided that no matter what it takes I will play with paper and create something that makes me happy.
We do not have any little ones in the family anymore...so I made 4 (although one 3 are in the picture) of these for my big kids from other Mom's. I am entering this in the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #100 Anything Goes and the Outlawz Paper ala Mode - Heart of the word "Love."
The little pig was cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge. Card stock is from my scrap pile and the dp is from My Mind's Eye.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop in over at Crafting By Designs to check out the fabulous challenges this week.
Hugs,
Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment