Monday, February 18, 2013

Inside Out Cricut Die Cut Challenge

So it's Sunday, I am hosting Monday's challenge at Crafting By Designs. I had nothing! I mean nothing. I sat at my desk in my messy scrappy corner, glanced through a couple of magazines for inspiration...nothing. Heard by hubby coming down the stairs with a smile on his face and a margarita in hand. He thought that I might need one.... After a few sips I knew what I wanted to create. I haven't made a pop up card in such a long time and the word "bunch" kept coming to mind. I looked through my Cricut Cartridges and chose Walk In My Garden. So springy, so fresh...as I was watching the snowflakes gently fall outside.
I apologize for my photos, not the best quality. I was in a hurry so I could get my posts up and ready to go.

\
I left the inside blank, to personalize with a handwritten note. In today's modern society, handwritten notes are going my the wayside...texts and emails. Who wouldn't like to receive a special note card in the mail only to have a special surprise when they open the card? 
My countdown to spring will start in March. I'm ready to hear birds chirping in the morning and seeing everything bloom again.
Don't forget to say hi and thanks for stopping by. Hop on over to Crafting By Designs and play along with our fantastic challenges.



1 comment: