Sunday, March 21, 2010

BBTB2 Rubber Stamp Challenge/Contest Entry 1




YAY! Another BBTB2 Contest! For this contest you had to break out your Rubber Stamps and stamp away and make it spring. And don't forget to use a Cricut Cutout somewhere.
Well Rubber Stamping/Embossing is how all of this craziness started. I began stamping in the early to mid 90's. My collection grew and grew. My husband finally built shelves like the ones at Michael's and mounted them to the wall in my dressing room/craft supply/storage room. I've decreased my stamp collection, mostly PSX over the past 2 years. Husband was laid off, holidays and bills and so it goes.
For this card I used "Hook's Line & Sinkers" Bear Stamp. The paper is actually from WalMart! Best Occasion Punch Out Pack. The "Spring" Border is from DCWV Spring Card Pack Set that I bought at Big Lot's along time ago. The Grass border, Butterfly and Caterpillar were all cut from Every Day Paper Dolls, which I think is one of my favorite cartridges.
I apologize that the pictures are dark. Somehow my camera settings were changed and I have to get out my manual to figure out how to change them back!
Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always welcome. Good luck to all of the contest participants!

4 comments:

  1. I love Spring and gardening your card is adorable and reminds me of both....Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. It sounds like you have lots of stamps to choose from. My stamp collection is pitiful. Thanks for joining in the contest challenge at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gardening bear! So cute!

    And your DCWV paper is ideal ... we know how great it is (we both used it, :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your words of kindness.

    ReplyDelete