Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just a few cards....and the Science Fair


Yesterday was the Science Fair at Danny's School. Daddy wasn't able to attend due to work, so I was solo. It was crowded, pure chaos and all I did the whole time was fill water jugs empty buckets of water. Danny had a blast and in the end that is all that matters. I wasn't able to take as many pics as I would have liked to. This was Danny's 3rd year participating. Everyone seemed to like his project.
I woke up with a sore throat and was hoping it was just going to be a morning thing, but as the day went on, I realized it wasn't going away. We have been quite fortunate so far, no sicknesses. Thankfully. Danny hasn't missed a day of school this year. I'm afraid

I just jinxed us for saying that. But because of the H1N1
epidemic the school district pulled the perfect attendance awards for the year. Maybe next year.
I made a few cards over the weekend. I also baked peanut butter cookies for my nephew's birthday. I can't believe Ben is going to be 24 tomorrow. Time goes so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment