Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday - Friday

I made my own blog today. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with it. My life is rather boring and I really can not see anyone interested in reading what I have to say. I woke up at 6:00 am, got a shower and dressed. Got my son ready for school, took him to the bus stop, came home, packed a gift to mail at the post office and went shopping for a while. Summer clothes for my Danny, then grocery shopping. I called my mom and asked her if she would like to come over and have lunch before she went to work. I made us a spinach strawberry salad and chicken stir fry. She is also coming for lunch tomorrow.


After my guys got home from work and school, they rested a bit, then we went to Eat-n-Park for dinner. I ordered the Nantucket Cod which is something new for me. It was really good. Our son however was very bad. Don't want to go there, I'm still very upset by the whole thing.


The guys are playing Play Station and I'm sitting here typing away still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with this blog. I'll talk it over with my BFF Lisa, she'll advise me what to do.


Tomorrow is Saturday and Stanley Cup Playoffs! The Pen vs. The Capitals. The game is early, 1:00 pm. LET'S GO PENS!!!! Sidney Crosby...hmmm.... those lips of his! I know, I'm old enough to be his mother!


Someone very special to me graduates from college tomorrow too. Kelly will be getting her masters in psychology. She is already working as a drug/alcohol therapist in a hospital. I'm very proud of her!


Well, not much more to say. Hopefully I can figure out how to put pictures of my cards on here for all to see...


Good Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment