Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I don't want to work...

It is beautiful outside and I do not want to be at work. I'm doing this illegally at the moment. I can not believe that I haven't updated my blog in over a week. I apologize.
I don't have a weight in to talk about this week. The place where we go holds elections, therefore, people were voting and a meeting could not be held. Oh well. I hope I haven't gained. I do have to admit that I have been careless with my points and have eaten like total crap for the past 5 days. I did start to get back on track last night with dinner. Hopefully next week I will hit my 20 pound mark. I will be so excited!
My niece's 18th birthday party was on Saturday. 40+ friends attended. Lauren had a great day. The party was very nice and the kids were nice. I don't think I would want to go back and relive teen years. Now late teen and early 20's, I'm there, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Even if I did suffer 2 extreme heartaches. I really do have to do some of my work now. I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment