Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Tuesday and that means Weight Watchers



I haven't been on here for a few days. While I have a couple of minutes I thought I'd just blog away. This is the card I made for my sister for Mother's Day. I have to say that the Pooh & Friends Cartridge is a lot easier to work with than Disney's Dreams Come True. I'm still battling on creating Ariel for my niece's b-day card. I also think I need the Cricut Expression and it would make my life a lot easier.

Today is Weigh In day at Weight Watchers. I'm not expecting anything major. 3.6 pounds would be great and I would be at a 20 pound loss, but I know that isn't going to happen.

A. I still love to eat and

B. Mother nature has paid me a visit.

It is what it is and I can not do anything about it. I'll update later on how my weigh in and meeting went.

Congratulations to Jennifer Pellegrino for winning the BBTB contest! Her work is just absolutely beautiful. Hopefully Jennifer is still following this. I tried and tried to become a follower of her blog yesterday and I was having major issues with it. I will try again later this week to join hers. Visit the Bitten By the Bug blog and click on the PeggyLovesVintage Contest or contest winners. Just beautiful - incredible. I wish I had 1/10th of the talent Jennifer has!

Well, this is all for now. My husband should be home soon. Oh by the way, he still isn't talking to me. My Mother's Day weekend with him sucked! Dan is still ragged off because I spent money on lunch with my BFF on Friday. GROW UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment