Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Beautiful Outside and I'm stuck inside

I feel so bad I have neglected my blog. I've been a little busy. I think about updating every day and what I'm going to blog about, but then the day and night have gone by and its time to go to bed. Again, I'm doing this illegally at work. We do not have anything going on. It is going to be a long, long day. After work I have to go grocery shopping for the weekend. Holiday weekend - Yee haw! The weather is supposed to be beautiful. It is fish for free day in Pennsylvania on Saturday. We'll be fishing at the river. Its nice because I don't have the extra cash right now to get a fishing license.
We are having Danny's kid birthday party the same day as his family party. The kids will be coming an hour earlier. The kid party will then fall in with the grown up party. The kids will get picked up by 8:00. I have to come up with party games now. Danny invited a total of 20 kids. We'll see how many come.
I do have to do some work now. Hopefully I can blog more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment