Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Happy! Weigh In Update

Just a quick update. My weigh in was very good tonight! I'm happy! I lost 2.2 pounds for a total of 18.6! 20 pounds isn't too far off! I have a feeling that next week's weigh in will be even or a slight gain. I seem to do that. Lose good one week, small gain following week. We are going to Kennywood on Father's Day and it is looking like I may have 25 pounds off of me by then! I told my leader, Diane, that I am going to be another one of her 100 pound loss success stories. She looked at me, smiled and said, "Sharon you can do it, you are going to do it, and I'm proud of you." I thanked her and told her that I will do it. Next week there isn't a meeting where we go because of it being elections, the church holds the elections in the basement. So...either I go to a meeting in Portersville on Monday night, which is 1 day earlier than usual weigh in, and Helen (the old biddy that I can not stand from previous weight loss attempts) is the leader at that meeting. If I lost 1.4 pounds and hit 20 pounds, I don't want to share it with Helen, I want to share it with Diane. OR I just go to the Weight Watchers in Cranberry and get weighed during lunch because they have weigh in all day. Oh well, I have a week to think about it.

I just wanted to give an update....
I have a couple of minutes before my other addiction comes on, "Deadliest Catch." I love that show! On weekends when there is a marathon, I'm in heaven! I just love Edgar Hanson!

No comments:

Post a Comment