Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Chillin


















For whatever reason, my blog is all confused tonight. Maybe its just me that is confused. Anyway here are the other cards I made for Danny's teacher. He is giving her a set of 4 note cards for Teacher Appreciation Day. Also is a photo of how Mrs. B's gift was wrapped. Simple is best!

OK, this is the 2nd time around for doing this post tonight. I'm having some kind of technical difficulty. I made cards tonight. Dan didn't seem to mind. He even helped Danny with his shower.

I'm going to try to post the card I made for Mother's Day for my mom. I played along with the BBTB Challenge this week. Use the Beyond Birthdays cartridge, using 2 cuts, the "MOM" and the Vase w/Flowers. I like how it turned out. I'm not worried about my mom seeing it. She doesn't know I have a blog and if she did, she wouldn't know how to get to it. (I love her!)

Let's try posting the picture again... See the picture above. Someday I will figure this out.


******************************************************************************
I finally posted all of my pictures, but they aren't in the order I wanted them to be in. Sorry for all of the confusion.
I'm loving the blog and I'm loving taking pictures of my creations and posting them for all to see. (Like I have a huge following!)
The Pens lost tonight, 4 - 3, they are down 2 in the series. Hopefully when they bring it home on Wednesday they will pull off a win. I'm not liking how this series is going with the Capitals. Oh well, nothing much we can do about it.
Our trip to camp was nice yesterday. Danny didn't want to leave. We were only there for a few hours. It will nice to spend a weekend up there. We are going to camp for our vacation (again) this year. Last year we had a good time. I really had doubts on how I was going to last for a week, but we kept busy, it was peaceful, a lot of fun and went fast. I'm looking forward to it.
Danny is in bed, and Dan just went to bed. Just me all alone. I'm liking it. I will be going to bed soon. The alarm clock goes off earlier and earlier every morning.
Bre (my niece - aka - Banana) called me tonight. We only talked for a little bit because I had to finish my cards. I miss her so much. We talk on the phone, but its just not the same. She is way up in New York. Banana did tell me that she is moving back home for the year that Josh is deployed. I'm very happy about that. I didn't like the idea of her being up there by herself. Especially during the winter. We get inches of snow, in Watertown they get feet! Josh leaves in October I believe. This will be his 3rd deployment! When will it end? Bring the guys home!
I'm off to bed now. I apologize for the whole confusing post tonight. Weight Watchers tomorrow...will I hit my 15 pound mark? Stay tuned to this bat channel....
















No comments:

Post a Comment