Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a Hockey Night In Pittsburgh!!!!





I made these for my niece Lauren's 18th birthday. Lauren is a Little Mermaid fanatic! She really loved them. I don't think they turned out too badly. I really wish I had an "E" instead of the baby bug. The Disney cartridges cut easier at bigger sizes. The largest I can cut is 5-1/2". I can not believe Lauren is 18! Graduating High School in a few weeks, then off to college in the fall. Where does the time go? I don't want to go there. I'll get sad.

I feel bad I haven't kept up on my blog. I've been busy doing different things. After this weekend I have to get busy baking cookies for Lauren's graduation party and planning Danny's 8th birthday. I also can not believe that my little man is going to be 8! I mailed Danny's birthday party invitations yesterday (it was easier than him passing them out) and we've had one rsvp so far. This party should be interesting, I've never combined the kids party with the adult party. Hopefully it works out.

The Pens are winning 4 - 3 at the moment. Every game that I sit down to watch, they lose. If I have the game on and am doing different things like my Cricut or working on the computer they win. I told that to my husband tonight and he insisted that I go do something on the computer. I proved my point, we were losing, as soon as I started doing things over here, we started winning.

I'm going to get Danny's breathing treatment ready now. We are a little behind tonight. Danny has a horrible cough, the poor kid didn't sleep at all Sunday night. I took him to the doctor on Monday. We are doing breathing treatments and nose spray. I don't think it is a cold, the doctor doesn't think it is a cold, I believe it is allergy induced asthma. Seems like he gets this every year at this time.

I'll try to write more tomorrow, but it is going to be a busy day with packing and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment